Current Projects by Estrella Design is a WordPress plugin that lets you display current projects of a celebrity your site is dedicated to without having to edit files of your WordPress theme.
Looking for a way to show up current projects of a celebrity your site is dedicated to but do not want to change files of your theme? There is a solution! You can just use this plugin created specially for WordPress. It lets you add the current projects block as a widget to your sidebar. Current project blocks would look good, even if you do not specify something.
1. Upload the plugin to your blog from my site
2. Activate it
3. Go to Appearance > Widgets
4. Find the widget called “Current Projects by Estrella Design”
5. Add it to the sidebar area
6. Change options
8. Go to your site to make sure you have made everything right
1. Change the width of the thumbnails for your current projects in the file “current-projects-custom-type.php” and rebuild thumbs with a plugin them to look better on your site. I set up the size 380px, but you can change this number to another. For the layout I have now, I need to change the size to 320px. Maybe, in the future, I will try to make a setting in a widget that would let you do it easily.
2. Use the function “Order” in the section “Page Attributes” to place the current project blocks in the way you want.
1.0: This is the first version ever
1.1: Added a hidden link to our site in the bottom of a widget block